The Wireless Network Quality Audit Project Manager will work with a cross-functional team consisting of technologists, developers, vendors and testers to complete network testing to meet product roll-out date. The Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating testing activities including deliverables, reporting, documentation and test case changes. The Project Manager will be responsible for SharePoint site creation and maintenance; documenting testing processes to include, but not limited to UAT planning and coordination and monitoring business requirement mapping to test requirements.
The Project Manager must be a self-starter capable of motivating others, have excellent team work, communication and organization skills as well as the ability to analyze and resolve complex critical issues. Project Manager will have a “drive for results” attitude.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop gap analysis of business requirements vs test plan requirements and provide appropriate documentation of analysis results.
- Create detailed test program project plan which organizes and leverages test resources within AT&T E2E test team and external vendors. Refine project plan on an on-going basis and coordinate efforts to improve test program.
- Create detailed reports that identify test program status including deliverables, dependencies and deadlines that are at risk of being missed.
- Prepare daily briefings for Test Team Director
- Interface with external vendors at various management levels to drive project timelines
- Develop and document test plan, test case and test result deliverables based on project priorities.
- Manage escalations before quality objectives are missed
- 8 – 10 years Project Management experience in a wireless telecommunications environment
- Experience with Quality Assurance in a wireless telecommunications environment
- Experience with Product and/or service development in a wireless telecommunications environment
- Testing experience including development of test plans and defect management
- Highly organized, detail oriented
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, and multi-task across several assignments
- Ability to think creatively and work under pressure
- Knowledge and use of project management systems/tools; Microsoft Office proficiency (MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
- Skilled in program management reporting & tracking
- Ability to develop and maintain productive stakeholder relationships
- Self-starter – able to work independently with limited supervision
- Displays sense of urgency, tenacity & follow-through
- Knowledge of AT&T “Quality Center” preferred
- PMP Certification desired
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Axis Teknologies, LLC - 17 months ago