Little Rock, AR, area
Staley Technologies, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Staley, Inc. Deploys technology to a list of global, blue chip clients. Services include design and installation of wireless mesh networks, cable infrastructures and communications networks, systems development, implementation, and related technology deployment. With hundreds of employees across multiple U.S. locations, we’re poised to continue an aggressive, yet carefully managed, journey of growth and diversification.
We have an exciting opportunity for a person who is passionate about outstanding project management! Our Wireless Project Manager will act as the critical driver of project management and account development with major national accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is already a project management pro who also uses their superb relationship-building skills and business acumen to solidify existing relationships while also “breaking new ground” within the region and throughout the U.S.
Manage all phases of Wireless Project Management and support of telecommunication networks, LANs and WANs.
- Design, plan, establish and optimize wireless networks
- Develop wireless network infrastructures and make recommendations on systems enhancements for optimization
- Design and build custom applications
- Lead and supervise teams
- Provide technical assessment of requirements and definition from conception to launch
- Train and mentor other engineers
- Design and validate RF link performance, quality and reliability
- Use measuring and diagnostic tools to test and adjust equipment
- Create manuals and support documentation
- Optimize existing network by adjusting radio network parameters, adding/deleting of neighbors and recommending possible solutions to hardware problems
- Monitor and analyze statistical and drive test data to improve system performance indicators such as dropped calls, blocked calls, origination failures, handoff features
- Apply propagation theory, cellular theory, RF Engineering tools and antenna theory to choose tower antenna placement
- Responsible for capacity planning, GSM frequency planning and frequency hopping by applying carrier/interference (C/I) ratio analysis
- Recommend site upgrade such as down tilling of antenna and re-orientation of radio additions.
- Maintain and grow extraordinarily strong relationships with our clients and meet Service Level Agreements Create special reports as per customer requests to track metrics and identify pain points or opportunities for improvement
- Maintain inventory for each customer to insure materials are ready for projects
- Coordinate with Operations for manpower
- The Wireless Project Manager must be able to learn and integrate new software and hardware in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Identify and promote opportunities to partner with new and existing customers, nationally and regionally
- Strong project management skills, preferably in the deployment of technology as described above
- Any combination of the following certifications would be strongly preferred: CWTS, CWNA, CWSP, CWDP, CWAP, CWNE, RCDD, PMP or BICSI certification
- Previous experience with WLAN’s, wireless surveys and related projects are strongly preferred
- A personal passion for understanding the wants and needs of a customer and then exceeding their expectations in delivery and results
- Exceptional communication skills including a demonstrated ability to listen to customer needs and develop solutions to meet them
- Identify and nurture longer-term business prospects that provide mutually-beneficial opportunities for Staley and our customer
- Must be familiar with technology and with the use of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Must enjoy having fun while working hard AND want to be a “critical” part of a company that is 62 years old and just getting started!
Staley Inc. - 24 months ago
When you choose a career with Staley, you make the decision to join a company that is grounded in integrity. Our people exemplify the...