Wireless QA Automation Engineer:
We are currently seeking a QA Automation Engineer, who is passionate about developing innovative automated testing solutions for our Enterprise WLAN products based in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Develop and execute detailed automated tests from test plans and functional specs.
- Finding, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution.
- Interact with developers, QA & other cross functional teams.
- Debug to analyze the defect root cause, optimize the automation test scripts for test automation.
- Must have good methodical QA practices, such as writing detailed test plans, documenting failure scenarios, and isolating problems.
- Requires experience with operating systems such as Linux or UNIX, Windows.
- A good understanding of Networking/Wi-Fi technologies is an advantage.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience writing and executing QA test plans.
- Experience in Python, Perl, Tcl or other scripting languages is recommended.
- Experience with wireless test tools & Analyzers such as Ixia Veriwave, Chariot, Wireshark, Airpcap is a plus.
- Experience designing and running stress, load, and performance tests.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skill, and good team player.
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience is required.