To guarantee success, Retail Wireless Associates must be able to communicate effectively, possess great organizational skills, lead by example, and encourage a positive TEAM environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Directly responsible for assisting new and existing customers.
- Produce sufficient sales to meet and exceed company and location production standards.
- Handle customer situations and making equitable decisions for the customer and the company.
- Solicit, coordinate, schedule, and participate in community events.
- Perform other duties as assigned by sales management.
- Participate as a “team player”, constantly supporting other team members.
- Set an example of high personal and professional conduct for employees and others.
- Creating the ideal customer experience with each customer interaction.
- Must be age 18 and obtained high school diploma or GED required.
- 2 year Associate degree preferred
- Experience in retail sales or customer service background.
- Candidates must possess proven communication skills.
- Must be flexible to work nights, weekends and holidays if necessary.
We are excited to announce Apex Communications LLC Established May 2007 by Ryan Froning. Apex Communications specializes in installation and...