- Prospect, qualify and expanded our wonderful customer base with new wireless voice and data business and individual customers.
- Show off products and educate customers on voice and wireless products and services.
- Meet individual prospecting and new business goals.
- Develop and present fun, engaging client specific sales presentations.
- Provide extraordinary customer service; meet regularly with key customers to ensure satisfaction. Present and sell new products and services to current accounts.
- Support small to mid-size business accounts; may support large accounts as needed within the sales territory.
- Review assigned accounts and others as needed; develop rate plan analyses and present updated solutions.
- Participate in continuous education on new voice and data technologies. Participate in training opportunities on products and services and attend sales meetings.
- Coordinate participation in trade shows, community events and customer promotional events.
- Collaborate with Business Sales Manager and internal departments to develop customized customer solutions as needed.
- Keep Business Sales Manager and internal departments informed on all aspects of competitive services, products and issues.
- Maintain accurate inventory status and payment receipts.
- Submit accurate activity and commissions reports when due.
- Associate degree required or equivalent relevant professional work experience.
- Two years outside sales or two years wireless retail sales experience required.
- Engaging, goal-driven, professional.
- Must have valid drivers license.
Bluegrass Cellular - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard