Moorehead Communications, Inc ., dba THE CELLULAR CONNECTION is the largest VERIZON WIRELESS and DISH NETWORK retailer in the Midwest with over 900 distribution points and 300+ corporate locations in 25+ states. Our reputation since 1991 has been built around exceptional service to our customers.
We are searching for a customer service orientated, experienced VERIZON WIRELESS SALES CONSULTANTS at our Lino Lakes, MN location(s) that want to prove themselves and continue to grow with our company.
Job duties will include :
- Process sales of Verizon Wireless phones and accessories, and DISH Network services
- Develop new and existing customer accounts and services
- Handle service inquiries from customers by providing efficient, courteous customer service and assistance
- Daily and weekly inventory control over all store products and transactions
- Responsible for overall operation and cleanliness of retail store location
- Maintain knowledge of up-and-coming technologies and trends
Position is paid a base rate plus generous commissions
on the store's gross profit, with a guaranteed wage.
Benefit Package Include :
- Anthem Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Supplemental AFLAC Disability Insurance
- John Hancock 401(k) Retirement Plans w/ company-match contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Company products discounts & Employee Purchase program
- Excellent advancement opportunities!!
We are interested in applicants who are seeking a career in a fast-growing industry with a stable company. Successful candidates will receive three days of training which will be held at our Corporate Headquarters in Marion, Indiana, with expenses paid.
To find out more about us, check out our web site at:
We are an equal opportunity employer. Must be drug free.
High School Diploma/GED; some College or post-Secondary education preferred
Prior management experience, preferably in the wireless industry ( Store Manager only )
1 – 3 years Retail or Outside Sales experience
1 – 3 years Customer Service experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Bilingual (Spanish/English) fluency a plus!
Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills
Strong work ethic, outgoing personality, and a positive attitude
Basic computer proficiency - Microsoft Office, Point-of-Sale, and Customer Service/Tracking software
Reliable transportation and verifiable previous work references required!