Hours: 60+ week
This position will be responsible for the following duties: Repairing and
Maintaining Wireline Logging Equipment and Keeping Track of inventory. This is inside work- in a Controlled Temperature environment. Work is very physical and will need to work extended hours. Competitive Salary will be offered
- Candidates must be Computer Literate in Word and Excel.
- Previous Electrical Tech Oil Field Experience is Preferred.
- 2 year degree in Electronics required if no previous experience
- Ability to work long extended hours and shifts.
- Mechanically Inclined
- Valid driver’s license
- Good MVR
- AA Degree: Electrical
- All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check
- Applicant will be subject to a drug screen as a condition of employment
- Applicant will be subject to a Motor Vehicle Report
- Candidates must be Computer Literate in Word and Excel
Job Benefits & Perks:
- Hi-Tech industry
- State of the art technology
Please apply online at- www.sosemploymen tgroup.com OR send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOS Employment Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrates diversity at all levels of its organization.
SOS Employment Group
- 3 years ago - save job
When a small or midsized business is short on labor, SOS Staffing Services answers the call for help. Founded in 1973, the company provides...