REPORTS TO Women's Product Manager
We take the business of developing products that create confident and happy female riders, whether they are pro, competitive, enthusiast or beginner…very seriously. Differences are more than just physical. The mindset women have and the rewards they seek from riding their bicycles are unique. Knowing that each woman is different in her own connection to the ride is what sets us apart from the competition.
We are looking for a game changer. The Women’s Business Manager for the Women’s Product Category will be responsible for driving all women’s bike and women’s equipment product marketing on a global scale. The ideal candidate will also assist in product development and business strategy to drive sales growth.
This position requires a unique entrepreneurial aptitude for translating customer needs into desired bike and equipment product and must also be capable of supporting the efforts of our Product Design, Engineering, and Global Marketing team members.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Lead the consumer insight portion of our product development process for the women’s category
- Develop detailed and scalable go-to-market plans for women’s products
- Present rider needs and product vision internally and externally
- Anticipate and respond to rider and market trends
- Scale to more participation in product development work including line management, pricing and specification decision-making.
- Assist in development of global women’s business strategy to achieve sales growth
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO WIN
- Master’s degree or MBA
- Product or brand management experience (5+ years) in a related industry
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Excellent leadership skills and business acumen, with ability to scale
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated success in growing product categories
- Strong passion for riding and using women’s products
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to travel (International & Domestic) 15 – 25% of the time
Specialized Bicycle Components - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard
Specialized Bicycle Components didn't set out to make a museum piece, but the company's original Stumpjumper (the first...