This position provides data entry, organization, and administrative support services to assist with the facilitation and coordination of the activities of the Women's Health grants.
Baseline Qualification Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent AND one year of higher education (two years progressively responsible experience performing a combination of administrative assistance and experience in health promotion services can be substituted for the one year of higher education).
- One year of progressively responsible experience performing administrative assistant work including a combination of word processing, spreadsheet development, financial record keeping, report writing, database management, and desk top publishing experience.
- Strong working knowledge of technical skills, including typing, use of office machines, word processing, developing spreadsheets, data management and retrieval.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with team members.
- Knowledge and maintenance of privacy and confidentiality in a health care environment.
- Strong planning and organizational skills in prioritizing and completing tasks.
Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium - 10 months ago