Responsible for ensuring that customers have a positive
shopping experience by
receiving exceptional customer service and product
The functions listed describe the business purpose of
this job. Specific duties or tasks
may vary and be documented separately. The employee
might not be required to
perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be
assigned, and functions may be
modified, according to business necessity.
company’s core values.
- Act and work in a manner that is consistent with
with the company’s safe
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding and compliance
lifting practices standard operating procedures.
- Complete all product specialist certification courses.
- Greet every customer in a helpful and courteous
- Assist customers with product questions and
- Process customers at check out using the point of sale
- Process customer refunds and exchanges according to
- Assist with ‘how-to’ presentations to customers.
- Follow established cash, check and charge card
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS (include education)
- Answer the telephone according to accepted guidelines.
- Stock and tag merchandise displays as required.
- Create price tags and merchandise signs.
equivalent combination of
- At least one (1) year of sales experience, or an
education and experience sufficient to perform the
essential functions of the job,
as determined by the company. Additional relevant
experience can be
substituted for the required education on the basis of
one calendar year of
experience for one academic year of education.
WORKING CONDITIONS (physical/mental demands)
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the
physical and mental capacity to
perform effectively all essential functions. In addition
to other demands, the demands of
the job include:
authorities, executives, clients,
- Able to read, write and speak English.
- Maintaining composure in dealing with customers,
and staff, occasionally under conditions of urgency and
in pressure situations.
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks
- Frequent, walking, squatting, and bending.
- Handling and being exposed to cash, credit cards and
- Regular talking and hearing.
- Occasional standing, reaching with hands and arms,
crouching, twisting, pushing, pulling and crawling.
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds.
- Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust
- Repetitive hand use (keyboard, scanner, grasping,
- Personal Computer
- Telephone and/or cellular telephone
Floor and Decor - 10 months ago
Floor & Decor provides more choices than the big-box, retail mega-stores. And we offer it for less than what you would find at a...