The Word Processor will be responsible for transcription of audio tapes, converting documents and monthly network newsletter documents to HTML for online use, format raw data from external authors and/or incorporate editor changes to documents and monthly network newsletter documents, create/duplicate graphics using Visio, proofreading of all projects using the standard proofreading marks, completion of special projects in a timely manner, maintain status of work flow through Excel.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Typing: 50-55 wpm, Computer skills (Internet, Outlook, Intranet),
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Working knowledge of Framemaker
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Basic knowledge of Gearplayer or other transcription device
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work in team environment
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Proficiency with PC and Mac environments preferred
Associateâ€™s Degree preferred
We are proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees. Â Our benefits include medical (prescription & vision), dental, life insurance, long term disability, flexible spending plans, 401(k), vacation and holidays.Â At Bisk Education, employees may take classes and we pay 100% of the college tuitionâ€¦a $50,000 value.
Qualified candidates please click on the following link to submit your resume. Our application process takes an average of 5 minutes to complete.
Ref Code: ADM028
Bisk Education, Inc. - 21 months ago