GP Strategies is a global performance improvement company providing a full spectrum of custom training, engineering, environmental and support services. Our clients include leading Global 500 companies and government organizations. We employee more than 2400 professionals who are the best in their fields.
GP has an immediate need for a Word Processor in Bangor, WA.
GP Strategies Corporation, an industry leader in providing technical, engineering and program management services to the Naval submarine community is in the process of expanding our organizational capabilities. Based on our 40 years’ experience, we understand that to be successful a company needs to combine people, process and technology. More importantly we understand it all starts with the people. That’s why if you are interested in joining a company that rewards the entrepreneurial spirit, offers great benefits and you have experience supporting technical and logistics services for the installation, test, operation, maintenance, configuration control of system modifications, and revision and upgrades of CCS/NPES systems, components and related systems installed aboard submarines and shore sites (e.g. trainers) under the NUWCDIVNPT OSO Bangor, WA program, we are interested in talking to you.
- 2 years’ of work-related experience demonstrating a comprehensive knowledge of word processing software and data base applications and office practices.
- Work-related experience to include support of installations (IADs) of system modifications, and revisions and upgrades of CCS/NPES systems, components and related systems installed aboard submarines and shore sites (e.g. trainers).
Work product experience should include one or more of the following, but is not limited to:
• SRC data package processing
• SRC vault management and classified material handling
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
GP Strategies Corporation - 2 years ago
Option Six wants to close the book -- the jargon-filled training manual, that is -- on boring educational materials. The company creates...