WHAT ARE THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION?
- Assists attorneys in handling litigation and delivering legal services by operating word processing and transcribing equipment to key data and/or text from a variety of sources
- Maintains and develops Word Processing status reports for supervisor and pattern and form templates for operators
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS ARE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION?
- Has basic understanding of local and state rules regarding pleadings and discovery formats, deadlines and filing requirements
- Strong command of grammar, punctuation, spelling, and proofreading skills
- Effectively operates general office equipment
- Able to follow written, oral and dictated instructions with little supervision
ITEMS OF NOTE
Looking to replace a position in our New Files unit. Responsibilities include receiving new suit referrals, accurately and timely entering data into case management system consistent with data contained on the referrals, maintaining the integrity of case management system, high volume scanning of documents, interaction with our claims partners and claims staff, maintaining and generating Excel spreadsheets for monthly reporting. Candidate must possess strong knowledge of computer software, strong communication skills, and strong written abilities.
BENEFITS: TOTAL REWARDS
Our Total Rewards benefits package includes:
You may also be eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, Vision, 401(k) Plan (Savings & Thrift in Canada), Credit Union, a fully funded retirement pension plan, and more.
To search for more information on careers in the U.S., visit statefarm.com/careers. To search for more information on careers in Canada, visit statefarm.ca/careers.
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual merit reviews
- Annual bonus potential
State Farm Insurance is an equal opportunity employer
State Farm - 19 months ago
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company® is the largest auto insurer in the U.S. since 1942. About one of every five cars on the...