Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Type of Position:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Alaska residency required at the time of hire.
• Must have positive and professional attitude.
• Must have attention to detail and the ability to prioritize, schedule and work under the pressure of deadlines.
• Must have ability to work independently and resolve problems without supervision to managing multiple projects, priorities, and competing demands simultaneously.
• Must have ability and initiative in developing, implementing and streamlining processes.
• Must have exceptional written and verbal communications skills and advanced knowledge and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
• Must have outstanding organizational skills and the proven ability to take and follow instructions.
• Must be able to work flexible hours (normal business hours and after hours to meet deadlines).
Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
This position is entry level with the intent of organically growing an experienced word processor through training and mentoring with a senior experienced technical expert. Work with the senior word processor to support multiple Project Managers, marketing teams, project team members and Project Assistants to deliver quality documents to our clients on time.
• Schedule document process with individuals with key deadlines including word processing work.
• Formatting reports including font consistency, headers and footers, tables, import and modify pictures, creating dividers, fly sheets and overall layout that meets company standards.
• Use MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and/or EndNote programs to create and/or refine project deliverables.
• Proactively conduct QA/QC on all documents.
• Create report cover and modify other graphics using Adobe Photoshop.
• Coordinate production needs and deadlines with co-workers in multiple departments to complete printing, collating, laminating, binding, and creating pdf for CDs.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume online at www.urscorp.com and refer to Requisition # IE75876.
URS Corporation - 2 years ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...