row27 is looking for a talented frontend developer to work on sites for our primarily sports-based clientele. Some of the things you would have worked on if you'd been here the past year:
You'll work on both front-end and light backend (Wordpress or custom CMS), and have chances to learn new frameworks and languages on the job. Our work environment is casual and hours are flexible.
- sophisticated parallax site
- a timed triva site where users compete for prizes
- custom jQuery widgets
- features for our SaaS offerings
Salary: competitive starting salary w/ medical benefits, paid vacation, paid parking.
- Have a solid understanding of front end technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Have experience building websites in PHP, understand object oriented code.
- Good grasp of SQL (mySQL)
- Be comfortable with a development environment in OS X.
- Be passionate about your work!
- All applicants are required to provide either a GitHub account with examples of code you've written, or to submit code samples. More is better.
- An application who submits only code samples and no resume will be given a much higher priority then someone who sends a resume and no code. Your work matters more then your background.
A GitHub account
A StackOverflow profile. Show us your love for coding!
Experience with Ruby on Rails
Experience with CodeIgniter, Laravel
Experience with any MVC framework
Experience with Wordpress
Development experience in an OSX environment.
Experience using Git versioning software.
Experience with Linux distros, esp. Ubuntu
Experience working with Amazon EC2 systems.
A wicked Ping Pong serve