MDS Medical is a healthcare technology company located in Scottsdale, with outpatient physician practice customers throughout the United States. Our core business is the sales, installation, and support of electronic medical records software in physician offices. MDS also supports the I.T. infrastructures for physician groups, website development, and delivers a wide range of ongoing training and support services. The Web Marketing Specialist supports internal and customer marketing initiatives, and entails a wide range of projects.
- Develop, implement, track, and optimize online marketing campaigns to generate qualified leads that convert into opportunities for MDS Medical.
- Write and distribute unique content for new and existing products and services - both to prospects and to existing customer base.
- Wordpress website maintenance and customization of Wordpress plugins.
- Update and maintain standard HTML/CSS/PHP websites.
- Drive attendees to online events (software demos, webinars, training opportunities).
- Develop and maintain a strong online presence in Google+, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Write and send e-newsletters for customers and sales prospects.
- Create and update marketing materials using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Produce product and service-related marketing collateral, submit for approval, and deploy internally and externally.
- Ongoing research, reading, and learning about the Health I.T. industry and the impact of market changes and legislative issues on this industry.
- Strong HTML/CSS hand-coding abilities
- Professional writing and proofreading skills with good attention to detail
- Experience in maintaining Wordpress websites (design experience preferable)
- Examples of strong Twitter and/or Facebook and/or Google+, and/or YouTube networks that you have developed (REQUIRED)
- Adobe Creative Suite: Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Extremely versatile professional with a high degree of technical aptitude and able to learn and utilize new applications quickly and effectively
- Ability to prioritize a diverse workload in a fast-paced technology firm
- Ability to perform exceptionally with limited supervision, self-starter, and organized
- Some SEO/SEM experience highly desirable.
- 100% Employer paid medical/dental insurance
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) Annually
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Exciting, fun, and flexible work environment - future potential of telecommuting for the right person
- Position is located in North Scottsdale near the 101 and Princess Dr.
MDS Medical - 16 months ago