MDS Medical is a healthcare technology company with customers nationwide. Our core business is the sales and installation of electronic medical records software in physician offices. MDS also supports the I.T. infrastructures for physician groups, website development, and delivers a wide range of ongoing training and support services. The Web Marketing Specialist supports internal and customer marketing initiatives, and entails a wide range of exciting projects!
You must have experience hand coding HTML/CSS and provide examples of your independent web design work.
- Design, develop and maintain Wordpress websites on a Wordpress multisite network.
- Utilize and customize Wordpress plugins.
- Update and maintain standard HTML/CSS/PHP websites.
- Schedule and market all customer webinars.
- Write and send e-newsletters for customers and sales prospects.
- Create and update marketing materials using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Produce product and service-related marketing collateral, submit for approval, and deploy internally and externally.
- Heavily leverage Twitter, Facebook, YouTube for customer and company marketing initiatives.
- Strong HTML/CSS hand-coding abilities
- Solid writing and proofreading skills
- Experience independently designing & developing Wordpress websites (examples required).
- Adobe Creative Suite: Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Extremely versatile professional with a high degree of technical aptitude and able to learn and utilize new applications quickly and effectively
- Ability to prioritize a diverse workload in a fast-paced technology firm
- Ability to perform exceptionally with limited supervision, self-starter, and organized
- Some SEO/SEM experience highly desirable.
- 100% Employer paid medical/dental insurance
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) Annually
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Exciting, fun, and flexible work environment - future potential of telecommuting for the right person
- Position is located in North Scottsdale near the 101 and Princess Dr.
MDS Medical - 20 months ago