Incumbent accepts reservation requests and uses computer software to complete reservations. Provides quality customer service and ensures quality reservations while meeting customer needs. Assists customers with hunting and fishing license purchases by processing through project specific website.
P O S ITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
O T HER POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Understands and consistently observes all Company policies and procedures.
- Listens to customers’ needs, finds and enters information in a quick and efficient manner through the use of a headset and browser-based reservation system.
- Assists customers with all needed information and adheres to client policies in a professional, quick, efficient, and accurate manner by using Company specific scripts.
- Maintains control of customer conversations, moving the customers politely along while maintaining a professional and excellent level of customer service.
- Participates in cross training opportunities to learn new contracts as business needs dictate.
- Seeks immediate help from supervisory staff when necessary to complete understanding of contract and business needs.
- Ensures customers are provided effective alternatives when customers’ first choices are not available.
- Maintain a Quality Assurance average of 92% or higher as determined by the quality assurance department. Agents are monitored at random to evaluate customer service and presentation skills, script and policy adherence.
- Successfully maintains open and effective communication with Team Leaders and Supervisors through telephone, instant messaging tools, and email.
- Maintains ethical and positive disposition in interacting with customers, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Accepts feedback from Team Leaders and Supervisors through coaching and Quality Assurance meetings.
- Escalates appropriate issues, questions, and customer calls to Team Leaders or Supervisors.
- Successfully completes all company-sponsored training courses as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Takes work direction from and works closely with Team Leaders and Supervisors.
- Works closely with agent support personnel and works directly with customers.
- Receives support from various corporate functions such as IT, human resources, quality assurance.
- Ability to use a personal computer, keyboard, mouse, and a Windows operating system.
- Minimum typing skill of 20 to 30 wpm.
- Ability to communicate clearly, quickly, concisely and courteously on the telephone with customers. BILINGUAL REQUIRED.
- Ability to utilize excellent customer relations skills while handling a high volume of telephone calls.
- Must have the ability to work both with others and independently with confidence and calmness.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills required with abilities to resolve issues in a fast paced environment.
- Needed solid computer skills including internet functionality, Microsoft Outlook email, and experience with instant messaging.