Work Control Manager
ASRC Primus, a subsidiary of ASRC Federal, is currently seeking a Work Control Manager at the Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center, located on Plum Island, NY. (1.5 nautical miles off the North Fork of Long Island and 6 nautical miles off of the coast of Old Saybrook, CT. Transportation furnished by ferry.
Supervise and direct maintenance schedules. Identify appropriate intervals and methods for successful preventive and/or predictive maintenance practices and initiate these programs. Monitor materials inventories and track progress of maintenance. Oversee management of various contract reporting requirements to include: quality control inspection reports, work order status reports, property records, and material inventories. Perform inspections of work projects and routine maintenance and operational tasks.
Confer with operational managers regarding the work management process, quality assurance aspects of routine and non-routine work projects and maintenance.
Provide technical support to operational managers. Perform other duties as determined and assigned by Project Manager.
ASRC Federal and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
degree or minimum 8 years of direct experience in facilities management / operations and maintenance field.
- Prior experience in developing and implementing a reliability centered maintenance program; CMMS experience required.
- PMP, CMRP certifications preferred.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to lead and direct the work of others and
communicate effectively with all levels of personnel and customers.
- Must be capable of multi-tasking, and support numerous assignments.
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a
Administv Programs & Ops
Orient Point, NY, United States
Day Job / 1st Shift
ASRC Federal Holding Company - 2 years ago