Workday Business Analyst
Workday Business Analyst
The Workday Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for managing functional configuration changes within Workday, Brady’s integrated global HRMS by helping the business to implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way . This position will work collaboratively with functional business areas to achieve agreed-upon project objectives, milestones, and deliverables as well as working to continuously improve upon asset-related processes and effectively communicating them to all stakeholders, facilitators, partners and team members.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- B.A. or B.S. degree in business or technical field.
- 5 to 7 years cumulative experience in HR or IT with system administrator or BA responsibilities.
- 2+ years of technical project management experience.
- Knowledge and experience using Workday—Core HCM, Business Processes, Compensation, Absence, Talent, Employee and Manager Self-Service, Security, Integrations, Report Writer.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite—especially MS Excel, Visio and Word.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, managing multiple projects with scheduled deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills necessary to interact effectively with global HR team members.
- Proven track record of being able to successfully interact with various levels within the organization.
- Ability to adapt and adjust quickly to change.
- Strong discretion in dealing with highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new enterprise-level systems, a high-level understanding of system data and process models, and a track record of providing excellent customer service.
- Leads and/or actively participates in various projects and initiatives as identified, aiming to improve and/or expand the utilization of the Workday product suite.
- Gathers, defines and implements system requirements in Workday .
- Plans, implements, & maintains changes affecting HR records within Workday regarding personnel details, pay scales, self-service processing issues, etc. on a routine basis (i.e. EIB’s).
- Serves as a training resource for creation of end user documentation and delivery of training related to Workday.
- Ensures compliance of the organization's HR hardware and software components with vendor contracts & regional legal requirements.
- Coordinates HR asset tracking processes and communications.
- Tracks system performance and works to resolve issues with the software vendor when necessary.
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance of Workday interfaces to other software tools within Brady.
- Champions the effort to continuously improve HR policies and procedures by performing external benchmarking as needed.
- Performs vendor management tasks as assigned.
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. Brady’s products help customers increase safety, security, productivity and performance and include high-performance labels and signs, safety devices, printing systems and software, and precision die-cut materials. Founded in 1914, the company has millions of customers in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, education, medical and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and as of July 31, 2012 employed approximately 6,900 people at operations in the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. Brady’s fiscal 2012 sales were approximately $1.32 billion. Brady stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRC.
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and...