Are you looking for the next big thing? Are you an experienced HRIS/HCM professional tired of delivering the same mediocre technology solutions? Are you looking to join a company with game changing technology that promotes a culture of “We are the industry leaders”? Do you want to be part of the world’s fastest growing industry where you’re the leader and not the follower? Then this is your opportunity to join one of the strongest Workday partners and get in early for the explosive growth we have planned.
OneSource Virtual, and its partner Workday, are the leading the charge to fundamentally change the traditional ERP solutions industry. For the first time, a viable, function rich, cloud-based solution is a reality for companies of all sizes thanks to Workday’s technology. OneSource Virtual is the preferred Workday partner clients have come to rely upon for fast and accurate implementations.
Rethink what is possible. OneSource Virtual configures Workday from the ground up, utilizing contemporary technology and implementation tactics to solve problems plaguing our clients with their traditional ERP system. By rethinking enterprise applications and HCM solutions and addressing the way that people work today, OneSource Virtual is equipped to change, grow, and innovate for our client’s business.
We are looking for intelligent problem solvers who are inspired and motivated to be part of the revolution of the HCM/Payroll system industry. Culture matters. We have a great culture that values big ideas, creative thinking and teamwork. If you’ve “been there” and “done that”, and are looking for a better way, OneSource Virtual may be for you.
The Implementation Consultant will be responsible for the successful implementation of the Workday solution for key accounts. The position will work with the Project Manager and client(s) to ensure the system and business requirements are clearly defined, documented, communicated, implemented and tested.
- Identify and analyze business needs and requirements across HCM/Benefits/Performance Management areas
- Facilitate requirement gathering sessions and provide clarity and direction aligned with Workday configuration options, always considering current needs and future evolvement
- Lead the Workday implementation process from start to finish
- Perform testing, deployment systems integration; including, testing, and executing the pilot/implementation/deployment of new or enhanced hardware or software
- Setting up and using project management processes/systems across work streams including planning of life cycle of the project, identifying key project activities and milestones, etc.
- Consulting with clients on a variety of data integrity issues
- Conducting product fit analysis
- Engage with client project managers, defining client strategies and requirements, guiding clients through the implementation process, configuring the application according to customer requirements, developing system interface and data conversion plans
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to clients
- Work with client to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframe.
- Ensure client takes advantage of Workday system
- Successfully complete Workday HCM certification course work
- Bachelors degree or 10+ years of experience in various Human Resource disciplines
- Previous experience working with Workday, PeopleSoft or other traditional ERP HCM (HR, Benefits, Compensation, Performance Management and Organizational Design) systems/applications
- 3+ years project consulting experience in the areas of HCM Implementations
- Possess an advanced knowledge of IT design principles, practices, and theory by providing guidance to others in functional design processes, and completing functional HR design documents
- Ability to develop complex functional designs, including options for technical platforms
- Working knowledge and language of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, and Compensation and Performance review process
- Candidate should be able to collaborate with customers to define deployment expectations and ensure consistency with strategic direction
- Ability to coach others in the execution of the testing, piloting, installation, and implementation activities on schedule and within budget, providing expertise when needed
- Candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company a plus
- Self starters that posses a strong desire to seek optimal solutions and share discovery with colleagues
- Personal confidence and a passion for customer service.
- Project management experience desired
- Ability to travel up to 10-50%
OneSource VHR - 16 months ago