Worker, Degassing Facility-0003IX
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Enterprise Products and its affiliates have over 6,500 employees. Enterprise’s large integrated, geographical portfolio of assets provides multiple opportunities to grow through internal growth projects and through acquisitions. Enterprise service offerings include onshore and offshore energy gathering, processing, storage, fractionation, terminalling, transportation and marketing for crude oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids and refined products. To maximize the value of its interests, Enterprise’s team utilizes an array of options that provides innovative solutions to create growth opportunities for the partnership and build value for investors. Energy professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Enterprise Products through exciting new growth areas, developing markets and innovative ways to provide energy solutions to customers.
The Degassing Facility Worker is responsible for the operational function of the plant as well as properly cleaning petroleum cargo barges. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work within the guidelines and parameters as established by Company Safety Manual, operating procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Hot/cold wash inside of barges.
- Handling of hazardous and highly volatile materials.
- Troubleshoot all plant equipment failures and act accordingly.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required.
- Valid TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Credential) is required.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record is required.
- Knowledge of the operation and cleaning procedures of a plant is required.
- Confined Space Certification is preferred.
- Previous experience as a general laborer in oil and gas industry is preferred.
- Possess a strong commitment to personal and job safety.
- Able to assume responsibility, be flexible, perform duties and handle multiple tasks under potentially stressful and/or hazardous conditions.
- Self-motivated individual able to work independently or in a team environment and willing to learn.
- Must be able to demonstrate sound judgment with the ability to make decisions and corrections when problems are detected.
- Must have a history of being dependable and reliable, take pride in a job well done, and enjoy working hard.
- Works indoors and outdoors under various normal and adverse weather conditions.
- Uses physical force to lift, push, pull and carry frequently over 50lbs.
- Walks, climbs, reaches over shoulder, hand/eye coordination, twisting, and works around unprotected heights, working around moving machinery, repetitive actions with both hands a feet.
- Near to far vision, depth perception and color vision is required to visually inspect work.
- Must have the ability to read and write.
Primary Location: USA-Louisiana-Houma
Shift: Day Job
Organization: Marine Services
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Enterprise Products Partners - 10 months ago
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services to...