Cannon Cochran Management Services, Inc. (CCMSI) is a leading Third Party Administrator in self-insurance services headquartered in Danville, IL. We are guided by core values including integrity, insisting on excellence and being passionately focused on customer service. Those values, coupled with our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), engage ownership with our employees and offers top of the line customer service for both our internal and external clients. |
This is a perfect opportunity to work in a growing, dynamic work environment. CCMSIs emphasis is on customer service and you will be expected to set and achieve performance goals in a challenging and growing team environment.
CCMSI is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions in the Little Rock, AR office:
- Claim Supervisor
- Claim Representative
Must be licensed in AR; Additional experience and license in OK preferred
Primary responsibilities include investigating, evaluating, and negotiating Indemnity claims.
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience in Indemnity claims in AR and OK required; licensed in OK is preferred
- Third Party Administration Experience a plus
- Knowledge of common software programs such as Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong decision making and organizational skills
- Ability to perform processing duties with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented and flexible
- Professional demeanor a must
- College Degree preferred
- Continued education will be encouraged
CCMSI is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer offering an excellent benefit package including Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, Vision, Flexible Spending, Life, ESOP and 401K.
CareerBuilder - 13 months ago