Job Description: |
Our client is offering a career opportunity as a Workers' Compensation Underwriter in Charlotte, NC. If you are a hardworking, detail-oriented, experienced individual then this great insurance job may be the right opening for you. As a Workers' Compensation Underwriter, you will review new business, renewal and endorsement requests. Analyze all information provided. Obtain additional information as needed to determine acceptability based on underwriting guidelines and sound judgment.
- Minimum one year underwriting or workers’ compensation required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required (including ability to discern when to use telephone, email, or more formal means of communication)
- Demonstrated presentation and negotiation skills required
- Valid Driver License in good standing
- Strong math and reading skills required
As an Underwriter, you will handle complex casualty multi-line accounts, negotiate reinsurance terms and act as a resource within your team regarding the areas of expertise.
Additional responsibilities for the Underwriter include:
About Insurance Recruiting Specialists:
- Coordinate with other internal departments such as loss control, claims, coordination, premium audit and accounting to meet client service goals and increase knowledge on your accounts
- Prepare status, production and profitability reports and special projects as assigned by management
- Negotiated manuscript wording and terms and conditions as needed
Insurance Recruiting Specialists is the leading provider of insurance jobs for claims adjusters specializing in Workers’ Compensation, Property, Commercial Lines, Personal Lines and Catastrophe. Insurance Recruiting Specialists have been placing insurance professionals in direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire opportunities with insurance carriers, self-insurance companies and third party administrators for over 2 decades and are adding new clients every day. Apply for one of our insurance jobs and find out why Insurance Recruiting Specialists is the best choice for your insurance career.
Great Insurance Jobs - 11 months ago