With headquarters in Rochester, NY, Paychex, Inc. has more than 100 offices and serves approximately 554,000 payroll clients nationwide. We provide comprehensive payroll services, including payroll processing, payroll tax administration, time and attendance solutions, and employee pay services. Human Resource Services include 401(k) plan recordkeeping, workers' compensation administration, section 125 plans, a professional employer organization, and other administrative services for business. Paychex is always looking for individuals who want to work for a company that allows for growth and development. With your desire to succeed and our training and resources, opportunities at Paychex are more than just jobs. They are your chance to build a solid career with a company named to FORTUNE magazine's '100 Best Companies to Work For' list seven times since 2002. We provide an atmosphere that fosters a healthy work life balance, and our comprehensive benefits package provides health care, retirement planning, education assistance, and much more. GenG General Purpose: Assumes underwriting responsibilities for assigned region. Recommends acceptance/rejection of perspective clients and continuation / of exi termination of existing clients from a workers' compensation risk perspective. Ensures proper classification of client employees in relation to W.C. codes. Re Z c SpecSpecific Responsibilities:
On a regional level,
Requirements : BA/BS preferred and a minimum of 3 years experience with underwriting or risk management or the equivalent combination of education and experience. CPCU, AU, or IIA insurance relate courses preferred. This document describes typical duties and responsibilities and is not intended to limit management from assigning other work as desired. Note: * Essential Function
- * Reviews applications and risk information for prospective clients; analyzes data and recommends acceptance or rejection of potential clients from a risk basis.
- * Monitors workers' compensation claim reports to control costs and ensure profitability. Makes recommendations to continue/terminate a client relationship or to increase/decrease rates.
- * Verifies workers' compensation classification of all client employees.
- * Performs workers' compensation audits to ensure correct class codes and assessment of rates.
- * Ensures Paychex underwriting procedures, rates and manuals are in compliance with state regulations *K *K *Keeps abreast of legislative/regulatory changes, educational pieces and procedural issues.
CareerBuilder - 22 months ago
Paychex, Inc. is a leader in the payroll and human resource industry, serving over a half million businesses nationwide. The company was...