Under minimal supervision, this position investigates Workers' Compensation (WC), Premises Liability, Hospital Professional Liability, and Auto Liability claims and reports information to third-party administrators to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations and organizational policies. Monitors claim activities to conclusion in effort to reduce the financial impact to the organization.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares, reviews, and submits reports regarding claims for WC, Premises Liability, Hospital Professional Liability, and Auto Liability.
- Verifies data received from facilities, finance, and payroll departments for submission to insurance carriers on workers’ compensation.
- Coordinates and monitors the activity of vendor partners as it relates to individual claim outcomes.
- Monitors, maintains, and reviews all claims in designated states for timely and accurate reporting including, but not limited, to employee status, case reserving and litigated status
- Maintains the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) log module in Risk Management Information System (RMIS).
- Prepares, maintains and coordinates a variety of information with third party administrators including outstanding medical bills, employee lost time, employee return to work, and compensation pay.
- Completes and maintains all forms and documents relating to Workers' Compensation, Premises Liability, Hospital Professional Liability, and Auto Liability.
- Works closely with the Human Resources Department and Director, Risk Management to assist in early claims reporting and for designated claims that are in the litigation process.
- Schedules, assists, and participates in claims file audits.
- Assists and monitors the Modified Duty Program and all associated costs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The GEO Group, Inc. - 6 months ago
The GEO Group, Inc. (GEO) is a provider of government-outsourced services specializing in the management of correctional, detention and...