The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for real-time and intraday management of call and staff forecasting, scheduling and time tracking for ACCENT’s Workforce Management organization in order to deliver strong operational results while maintaining high employee and customer satisfaction.
- Forecast intraday call volume and average handle time for multiple contact types based on recent and current day trends
- Forecast intraday shrinkage and staffing requirements for multiple staff groups based on recent and current day trends
- Schedule and reschedule offline activities, overtime and voluntary time off to optimize staffing alignment
- Promote overtime and voluntary time off as necessary to close interval-level staffing gaps
- Monitor real-time adherence and call statistics to ensure that online and offline activity is efficiently managed throughout each day
- Track absence and real-time exceptions
- Develop and approve shift schedules and time off request which create optimal net staffing while maintaining high employee satisfaction
- Proactively gather and schedule offline requests and priorities from management
- Optimize shift schedules, breaks, lunches and offline time leading into each week and day
- Identify and diagnose core issues driving performance opportunities
- Set expectations and provide post-mortem analysis for known issues
- Generate reports and communicate performance results to internal and external leadership
- Ensure attainment of key WFM metrics, including service level, occupancy, utilization and adherence
- Preferred 4 year college degree
- 1+ years experience in an inbound call center position
- Working knowledge of contact center process, procedure and technology
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to use IEX TotalView (preferred), Aspect eWFM, Blue Pumpkin or similar manpower planning platform
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
Ready to engage?
- Apply Now!
- Refer a Friend!
ACCENT Marketing, LLC
- 3 years ago - save job