SUMMARY: (Core 25.d) Plans and manages Care Coordinator and Care Advisor labor requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Create reports on historical call volume, labor and operating performance.
• Review operating statistics for call trends and labor performance.
• Develop call forecasts to a level of detail necessary for effective labor planning.
• Develop weekly labor schedules for Care Coordinators and Care Advisors.
• Track call and labor forecasts against actual results.
• Monitor schedule adherence.
• Work closely with other departments promoting open flow of information.
• Work closely with Member and Clinical Services supervisors and managers to manage daily labor hour peaks and troughs, ensuring excellent customer service and seamless contact agent experience.
• Work with Client Services on to develop work completion plans.
• Analyze space requirements and availability.
• Determine hiring needs.
• Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of contact center agent operations.
• Continually gather information regarding industry best practices.
• Identify opportunities for improvement.
• Implement all scheduling processes into automated phone system scheduling tool.
• Contribute to achieving administration team goals.
• Perform other duties as assigned by manager which may include, among other things, facilities and purchasing functions.
QUALIFICATIONS (Core25.a, 25.b, 25.c, Core 26, HCC 5.a)
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Business Operations or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Five (5) or more years successful related forecasting and planning experience, with strong operations background, preferably in a high demand production environment.
• Experience should include building and maintaining complex forecasting models using internal methods and integrating these with proprietary database and related IT resources.
• Experience with leading managers and staff professionals in workforce planning sessions and ability to develop relationships with internal customers and become their single point of contact.
• Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
• Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
• Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Proficient or can quickly learn Microsoft Office, ADP reporting, and workforce management software.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
• Stand, walk, and sit.
• Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, including a briefcase and/or sales materials.
• In most territories, travel is required by car. Proof of insurance and a clean DMV record may be required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following: Stand, walk, and sit.
Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, including a briefcase and/or sales materials.
In most territories, travel is required by car. Proof of insurance and a clean DMV record may be required..
Carenet - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -
In 1988, Carenet Healthcare Services launched as a patient care advocacy and navigation operation within the Christus Santa Rosa Hospital...