At PlumChoice, our team is revolutionizing the technology services industry. We are delivering more efficient, responsive and innovative technology solutions for our clients' business to succeed. We value innovation, initiative and a collaborative style, and are looking for highly talented people who want to join an exciting high-growth company and be part of building the future.
Responsible for monitoring statistical data as related to real-time actual and forecasted call volumes, average handling time and staffing to ensure internal and client service levels are met. Monitor real-time phone, email, chat, technical interactions and business unit activity. Make recommendations to assist with the efficient management of agent availability and shortages. Provide business units with all necessary and pertinent data required to make educated decisions on reaching their goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Make real-time decisions to minimize hold times and meet service levels in contact center phone queues and makes recommendations to the leadership team regarding adjustments as needed.
- Create, maintain and administer schedules for call center and remote technical workforce nationally
- Monitor call center and remote technical agents using scheduling software and ACD system daily to ensure schedule adherence
- Work closely with other team members to effectively coordinate off-line activities based on volumes and staffing across all sites and business units.
- Monitor and analyze daily, weekly, monthly, Business Units demand and capacity and react accordingly to drive results.
- Assist in the development of new and/or redesigned processes to gain efficiencies and meet business needs.
- Evaluate and model data and provide reports, analysis, and recommendations to enhance business results.
- Acts in a collaborative capacity to resolves problems/issues quickly and effectively.
- Strong decision making and analytical/problem solving skills
- Working understanding of call center metrics (handling time, wrap time, etc)
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Critical, independent thinking and attention to detail
- Desire and ability to work in a highly dynamic environment, requiring exceptional organization and time management skills
ADA DISCLAIMER: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- 1-3 years experience working in a call center environment.
- Prior experience with workforce management systems/tools preferred.