The primary function of this position is to perform administrative duties related to producing effective employee work schedules. This includes forecasting expected work load, analyzing trends, and monitoring departmental performance for needed intra-day adjustments to support achievement of expected service levels.
· Administrative duties related to producing effective employee work schedules; including forecasting expected work load, analyzing trends, and monitoring departmental performance for needed intra-day adjustments.
· Uses Workforce Management forecasting tools to develop projected future call volumes for intra-day, daily, weekly, monthly, and annual increments.
· Prepares and analyzes agent schedules in order to meet service level requirements in the most efficient manner possible within work rules, legal requirements and other constraints.
· Ensures schedules are published within acceptable time frames.
· Monitors daily service levels and productivity, adjusts schedules as necessary.
· Analyzes requests for alterations to the schedule and responds appropriately.
· Analyzes call trends and makes recommendations to management.
· Uses Workforce Management tracking tools to maintain information on employee activity and status, including schedule assignments, and absences, meetings and other schedule exceptions.
· Schedules meetings, training sessions and other off-phone activities while maintaining ability to meet service levels.
· Handles shift bids and assigns schedules to new employees.
· Generates reports as requested by management.
· Responds to all customers in a professional and courteous manner.
· Participates in meeting and/or committees as needed.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· Minimum 18 months of experience working in a 50+ seat call center environment with experience working with scheduling, forecasting and workforce management software.
· Supervisory experience referred.
· Advanced experience with Windows programs.
· Basic understanding of ACD systems and call routing.
· Knowledge of staff planning, workload distribution, and trend analysis.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze data within limited time frames and recommend alternatives.
· Accurate data entry skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
Mobility: Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Physical Requirements: Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Environmental Conditions: Usual office setting.
ASH Companies - 13 months ago