- Ensuring all crew members are at the rig and prepared to work at the scheduled time.
- Operating the rig and equipment as requested by the company contracting the rig.
- Working closely with customers to resolve concerns and complaints.
- Maintaining productivity standards for all rig functions.
- Ensuring quality products and services are provided to the customer.
- Complying with all safety procedures an ensuring a safe working environment.
- Ensuring efficient maintenance of assigned rig and equipment.
- Establishing and maintaining a positive work environment for a rig crew.
Licenses and Certifications:
- 5+ years of workover rig experience; experience entails floorhand, derrickhand, operator/driller experience in the oilfield.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both oral and written.
- Basic problem solving and organizational skills.
- Basic oilfield well servicing experience.
- Ability to bend, stoop and lift objects of up to 75 pounds for extended periods of time.
- Valid driver licenses
- Class A or B CDL
- Any other heavy equipment licenses or certifications preferred
Visit our website for more information
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and PTO.
- Family Plan: Company pays 100% medical and 50% dental.
- Single Plan: Company pays 100% medical and dental.
- Companyoffers a voluntary vision program.
- Company provides $30,000 life insurance and AD&D (accidental death and dismemberment) at no cost to the employee, additional life insurance and AD&D is available at the employees own expense.
- 401K Program, with company match.
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Location: North America
MBI Energy Services is a diversified oilfield service company that was established in Belfield, ND in 1979. MBI serves its customers with...