The Worldwide Signature and Fine Art Manager is accountable for collaborating with underwriting and marketing to manage profit, growth, and retention of Chubb Personal Insurance’s (CPI's) Signature book of business, managing large account referrals, engaging in key insured/producer visitation, and partnering with the Underwriting Liaison manager to ensure appropriate technical knowledge transfer. The position will be responsible for providing innovative solutions to our largest customers that will include both admitted and non-admitted programs. This position will also be responsible for working with product development and strategic marketing in order to ensure that programs that benefit our largest customers (Signature Suite, promotional events, etc.) help drive our business strategy. In addition to the foregoing, this position will require a focus on our Fine Arts products by managing the profitability of results, underwriting and marketing strategy. This will include monitoring industry trends related to Fine Art valuation, reinsurance, and distribution, for this class of business and translating this information into a fine art product strategy.
• Demonstrated understanding for underwriting large fine art accounts with a demonstrated interest and knowledge of the fine art market
• In depth knowledge of the Ultra High Net Worth customer.
• In depth knowledge of Chubb's personal lines strategy, underwriting practices and products.
• Understanding reinsurance and its use to manage exposure including the placement of facultative reinsurance.
• Strong underwriting skills including the ability to tailor solutions to a customer’s needs.