Schedule: Per Diem-Variable Status
Shift: Per diem
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Licensure Required
- Experience is required
- The RN possesses and applies the skills and knowledge necessary for the delivery and management of patient care from admission through discharge. Is knowledgeable of current trends in healthcare including but not limited to advances in technology, pharmacology and treatment care modalities. The RN serves as a patient and family advocate while facilitating a cooperative and collaborative environment among all health care providers.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Current Massachusetts Registered Nurse License Required
· BCLS & ACLS preferred
· Knowledge and skills to provide age specific care including knowledge of growth and development, ability to interpret and analyze age specific data and provide age specific communication required
-Inpatient wound care RN exp. required
Tufts Medical Center - 11 months ago
Tufts Medical Center is a world-class, academic medical institution in Boston, and is home to two full-service hospitals, one serving adults...