Manage the WrapAround program to provide intense and comprehensive home-based services with the goal of diverting youth from residential placement in the child serving systems. Manage the delivery of these services through a team approach with a Director of Clinical Services and Wraparound Facilitators focusing on the youth and family in accordance with evidence based standards, goals, objectives, Eckerd philosophies, practices, policies, and the code of ethics, in keeping with professional practice and contracted agreements.
• Ensures individualized planning, effective service coordination and management of care for all WAA enrollees.
• Assures that services are provided in accordance with funding guidelines and are based on the specific needs of children, youth and families.
• Ensures that families are offered choice of either institutional or home and community based waiver services using the form LTC/CS (Long Term Care/Choice of Services).
• Ensures family participation and opportunities to identify appropriate goals, strengths, and needs in the development of risk assessments, crisis plans and plans of care.
• Ensures development of a person and family centered individualized plan of care that specifies the goals and actions to address the medical, social, educational and other needs for the child, youth and family.
• Supervises and assists with planning activities, such as convening Child & Family Teams, providing guidance and assisting as necessary with wraparound facilitation and plan of care development processes.
• Provides guidance and consultation for Wraparound Facilitators as they work with child/youth, family (or the child/youth’s authorized healthcare decision maker) and others to identify strengths, needs and goals of the child/youth and family as needed.
• Supervises Wraparound Facilitators and assumes liaison role between the Statewide Management Organization, Wraparound Facilitators and families in care planning and service coordination activities.
• Encourages staff development and provides training opportunities to support Coordinated System of Care principles and values.
• Ensures services are strength based, culturally and linguistically competent.
• Ensures participation of children, youth and families in planning and service coordination activities for the duration of CSoC enrollment.
• Assures that plan of care development is completed and plan is submitted to the Statewide Management Organization prior to the end of the 30 day initial authorization period.
• Assures that the individualized plan of care is developed with adherence to the National Wraparound Initiative standards and treatment planning requirements.
• Provides leadership in establishing a cohesive multi-systemic alliances among community stakeholders to assure that staffing, billing and interagency processes are working effectively and efficiently.
• Promotes services that are community based, evidence based and/or evidence informed.
• Assumes monitoring and evaluative role involving all aspects of Wraparound Agency services including: fiscal processes, claims management, payment management, quality assurance and quality improvement.
• Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of member care (i.e. HIPAA, FERPA, P.L. 46:56), staff and agency information.
• Provide regular supervision to wraparound fidelity monitoring (using the Wraparound Fidelity Assessment Systems (WFAS), as required).
• Participate and complete Louisiana CSoC Wraparound training and certification process as developed by the State Governance Board and Office of Behavioral Health.
Master’s degree from accredited university or college in human services, social or behavioral science required. Three years of experience in the human services field required, preferably with different systems, including schools, behavioral health, child welfare, juvenile justice, health, and delinquency population. Minimum of two years demonstrated success in management/supervision required. Demonstrated success in managing community-based programs. If a Supervisor serves in the capacity of Wraparound Facilitator, he/she must also meet the requirements for Wraparound Facilitator.
Eckerd is a drug-free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer. Eckerd utilizes E-verify to confirm employment eligibility.
Eckerd Youth Alternatives - 18 months ago
Eckerd Youth Alternatives (EYA) provides early intervention and prevention, wilderness education, residential and day treatment, and...