Writer Editor I in Savannah, GA
powerpoint, word, excel
- Associates degree in journalism, English, public relations, business or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.Some writing and editing experience in both electronic and print formats is required.
The Writer/Editor I position is an entry-level position that assists with the planning, coordination and implementation of communications programs targeting a worldwide audience. The person also helps develop effective communications strategies and tactics to build awareness and commitment to the Gulfstream brand.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Under supervision, writes and edits content for various publications.
2) Researches and develops content as directed.
3) Assists with proofreading and fact checking as needed.
4) Publishes timely and accurate communications to various channels.
5) Assists in the planning, creation, coordination and promotion of major communication events, including meetings.
6) Assists others to ensure consistency of the brand and messages across the enterprise.
7) Is familiar with and uses AP Style and other style guides.
8) Assists with choosing and creating artwork to accompany content.
9) Participates as a department team member to strategize and develop and implement goals and objectives that support the company.
10) Meets deadlines for all assignments as required.
1) Provides support to departmental team members as needed.
2) Performs other duties as assigned.
General Dynamics Gulfstream Aerospace - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard