GLG’s Studio team supports presentation work across GLG, with key ‘clients’ such as: Sales, Research, Council Member Solutions, Strategy, Events, Email, HR, PR and Social Impact. The Studio aims to be a value adding, highly-productive thought partner to the business.
The candidate will be involved in the strategizing, writing, editing, implementation and crafting of language across multiple business units. The writer’s primary responsibility is creating materials with sellable marketing language that talk to products & solutions. This candidate will be involved in the strategizing, implementation and relationship management of a range of projects to support the overall mission the organization.
- Handling the writing on all presentation projects including (but not limited to): pitch decks, value reports, new business development, case study development, white paper review, social impact and press releases
- Fully understanding the client’s business problem, as well as the product or service, in order to present it properly in the creative work
- Demonstrate a strong strategic sense and a proven ability to turn ideas into great presentations
- Provide compelling, innovative copywriting for various media mediums including traditional, digital and social media, websites, and various marketing and communications collateral
- Manage workflow efficiently and take responsibility for timing and delivery.
- Read mechanicals and perform other pre-production tasks related to their projects.
- Manage own time in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments and competing demands while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Generate breakthrough ideas and constantly strive for new, better, more innovative solutions.
- Keeping up with industry trends and new technologies
- Develop consistent Brand voice
- Proof read, editing
- 2-4 years experience working within a professional service firm/financial institutional/business arena
- Ability to see projects through from start to finish
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to take direction well
- Bachelor's degree required
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (GLG), founded more than ten years ago, began developing a network of leading experts to provide business decision-makers with insights to drive better, more informed outcomes. Initially serving investment firms, today our company has grown to support professional services firms and corporations across every industry.
We connect tens of thousands of professionals and thought leaders to each other through two distinct yet complementary platforms: GLG Research and HighTable.
GLG Research partners with investment firms, corporations, non-profits and professional services firms that need targeted, on-demand expertise to help improve decision-making. GLG Research provides professional services and sophisticated web-based compliance systems to help our clients connect to the most relevant experts while helping clients and experts manage potential conflicts.
HighTable helps you gather and share expertise. In a world where everyone's connected, it's surprisingly difficult to find insights from people who know what they’re talking about. At HighTable, conversations occur directly between professionals with business problems and professionals with the most relevant first-hand experience and knowledge.
GLG is headquartered in New York with 21 offices globally and over 800 employees. The company is backed by Bessemer Venture Partners and Silver Lake Partners.
For more information about GLG, please visit www.gersonlehrmangroup.com
Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary plus eligibility for, depending on the role, a year-end performance-based discretionary bonus with comprehensive benefits program and a generous vacation and holiday schedule.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade stocks or any other security that may present a conflict of interest or appearance of conflict of interest. GLG also requires that all employees sign a confidentiality and non-compete agreement with our firm. We conduct background checks on all prospective new hires.
GLG is an equal opportunity employer.
Gerson Lehrman Group - 30+ days ago
Gerson Lehrman Group provides systems to manage expert networks. Its services and web-based software help the world's leading financial serv...