As a writer at Oculus, you’ll write and edit copy for just about everything we do, including community updates, websites, social media, and presentations. You’ll be responsible for developing and evangelizing a copy style guide and ensuring that the voice and tone of our writing is consistent everywhere. You’ll review and edit copy written by other Oculus team members and provide feedback on form, grammar, tone, and overall quality. The ideal candidate loves to write and holds a deep passion for the games industry! |
- Experience working as a professional writer or editor in some area of interactive entertainment
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, literature, or journalism preferred
- Passion for and knowledge of the games industry
- World-class communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, while tracking multiple ongoing projects
This position is based in Irvine, CA.
Oculus VR - 16 months ago