As an XML Specialist supporting the Content Architecture group, you will help with implementation of XML modeling technology.
- Provide technical support to all publishing units for Wiley’s DTDs and schemas
- Assist with development and application of tools and processes for maintaining and deploying schemas and for improving markup quality
- Help coordinate XML QA efforts in all publishing divisions and locations
- Perform analysis of new content to advise publishing groups on proper application of XML markup
- Analyze XML markup from vendors to determine opportunities for improvements to processes and modeling
- Assist with analysis of issues in workflow and systems related to XML content
- Demonstrable XML experience with content
- Knowledge of XML DTDs
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Attention to detail
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meeting deadlines
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Wiley provides Incentive Plans to reinforce and sustain a culture devoted to excellent performance; to emphasize performance against specific objectives at the corporate, business, product line and individual levels; and to reward significant contributions that further the success of our business objectives.
- For Health and Welfare Benefits information please click on the following link: http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-301743.html
Wiley - 15 months ago
Wiley's Global Research business is a provider of content-enabled solutions to improve outcomes in research, education and professional...