The Yield Manager will be in charge of all aspects of revenue delivery at AdMedia, from inventory and revenue forecasting, creative QA and trafficking, technical trouble-shooting, reporting on delivery and performance metrics, and day-to-day management of all our campaigns.
The Yield Manager will also be responsible for establishing and reporting on metrics around campaign and revenue delivery and performance, and overall delivery metrics such as CPM and CTR across our partners and products. The Yield Manager will provide guidance on how to maximize our revenue with strategic input on packaging and pricing of inventory. This role is integral in providing transparency into metrics on inventory and performance.
- Oversee and grow a team to monitor running campaigns, and develop and implement optimization recommendations, where appropriate, to maximize delivery.
- Provide reporting and analysis of inventory performance (i.e. Available Impressions, Sold Impressions, Sell-Through, CPM, etc. )
- Provide strategic guidance on package and pricing in order to maximize revenue on inventory available.
- Work closely with internal teams (Ad Ops, Client Services, Product, and Engineering) to escalate issues and aid in troubleshooting.
- Provide inputs and guidance around campaign design, including requirements for success and optimal use of our products and positioning to achieve client goals.
- Provide inventory estimates to Sales to fulfill RFPs for upcoming campaigns
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of multiple ad sources(Mobile, Web, and Retargeting), including creating detailed performance reports and proposing optimization strategies
- Provide regular reports and insights into the performance of campaigns and partners
- Run regular analysis of inventory and revenue, and optimize ad yield for optimum revenue.
- Identify areas for efficiency via process and systems, and implement changes.
- BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, Marketing; MBA desirable
- 3-5 years of online advertising experience in Inventory and Campaign Management preferred.
- Experience with, and understanding ad serving platforms such DART, Atlas, etc.
- Strong ability to identify problems and creatively seek solutions.
- Ability to multitask and balance priorities with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work across multiple departments in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven track record of developing initiatives to improve effectiveness of
Why you’ll love working here:
- Technical proficiency in MS Excel, SQL, or other data analysis tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Please note that we have a very in-depth hiring process that may include various computer tests that are conducted during the interview. Please do not apply if you are not willing to do the above.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits plan
- Paid company holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Company paid Group-Term Life Insurance
- Company Trips and Events
- Half-day Fridays
- Company sponsored Gym membership
- Friendly environment
- Free RED BULL, coffee, sodas, juice and snacks
This is NOT a telecommuting position.
Third party applications will NOT be considered.
AdMedia - 8 months ago
Admedia operates 6 sheets, washroom displays and bespoke media activities in a wide range of leading leisure, shopping and travel environmen...