This individual will be responsible for the effective washing, detailing and prepping of equipment for delivery of machinery and components of high quality. This person will be responsible for the organization and coordination of all equipment in the yard. This individual will perform a variety of duties for his/her assigned location(s). They will develop long term relationships with other employees to facilitate the efficient and accurate completion of the dealership process.
Specific Duties Include:
- Responsible for all equipment entering the yard until it is transferred over to the shop.
- Monitor the entire trafficking process for all equipment that enters or leaves the yard.
- Complete a thorough check on all equipment prior to transferring it to the shop.
- Responsible for moving, linking, unlinking, and monitoring all equipment in the yard.
- Participate in the preparation of equipment for rental, sale, and/or demo.
- Support the service department.
- Clean and detail company and customer equipment.
- Document appropriate informati8on on completed work order.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
- Work independently with little or no supervision while functioning in a team environment
· Excellent customer service skills
· The ability to perform the majority of job duties outdoors
· Ability to lift up to 75lbs.
RDO Equipment - 10 months ago
Teen Center Coordinator
Boys and Girls Clubs of the Black Hills
Hill City, SD
- 21 days ago