Job ID: 5823
Yard Driver opportunity out of the Stericycle Baltimore -Curtis Bay facility.
The Yard Driver's primary responsibility for moving trucks, trailers, and roll offs to and from the loading docks, loading and unloading containers, while ensuring decontamination and security of vehicles and containers.
This is an overnight position (6PM - 430AM Monday through Friday).
- Move all vehicles to and from the loading and unloading areas.
- Unload waste from incoming vehicles. Separates non-autoclavable waste to be incinerated. Stage waste on the roll-off conveyor system.
- Remove all waste and decontaminate waste containers and cargo areas. Loads vehicles with correct number of clean and empty container, boxes, and liners for next day’s service. Insures housekeeping issues, e.g., spills cleaned up, floor is dry, and debris not on floor, etc., are addressed immediately.
- Assists in other areas of the plant operation as directed.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED). One year related experience or training or combination of experience and training, demonstrating strong communication skills and tact.
- Must possess a valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL B at minimum).
- Demonstrates knowledge of DOT Regulations and OSHA Regulations.
- Demonstrates the ability to operate a powered industrial truck, e.g., forklift.
Stericycle, Inc. is engaged in the management of regulated waste and providing an array of related services. The Company operates in the...