Conrad Yelvington Distributors Inc
Job Requisition ID: 30937
Job Type: Laborer
Work Time: Regular
State: Alabama (US-AL)
Postal/Zip Code: 36582
Primary responsibility of the Yard Laborer position is to manually unload / handle freight, stock and/or other materials as needed and as related to the aggregate distribution industry.
Job requirements include the following:
Conrad Yelvington Distributors Inc is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
- Ability to operate general construction equipment at the terminal when given training.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Complete miscellaneous jobs according to instructions given.
- Completion of 8th grade, graduation from high school or possession of an acceptable equivalency diploma preferred.
- Must have valid drivers license and meet the qualification of the fleet safety program.
- Computer literacy a plus.
What Oldcastle offers you
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion.
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America¡¦s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Materials is the leading vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready mixed concrete and paving services with 1400 locations nationwide. From coast to coast, Oldcastle Materials delivers quality, dependable results to customers ranging from federal agencies to small construction companies. Our culture is special as well. Our most valued asset is our people, and Talent Management is an ongoing process that helps us to identify, develop and leverage more than 18,000 employees. Whether we're safely paving miles of interstate, building two thousand-foot-long bridges or building roads in national parks, Oldcastle Materials' continued investment in people, performance and communities has position us as an industry leader.
Oldcastle Materials is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please take 10 minutes to complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in expanding your career with Oldcastle Materials!
an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Keywords: laborer; rail; loader; yard maintenanc
Conrad Yelvington Distributors Inc is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle - 19 months ago
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...