The Yard Supervisor is responsible for leading the yard
staff to provide excellent service to customers and to
ensure Copart processes are followed under the general
supervision of the General Manager and/or Assistant
meet company standards
- Hire, train, develop and supervise yard staff to
managing the receiving, auction set-up, and vehicle
- Manage day-to-day operations of the yard, including
documentation, protection and maintenance functions
Assistant General Manager to ensure successful
- Ensure excellent service is provided to customers
- Handle escalated customer issues as needed
- Provide direction to team regarding duties and goals
- Perform work assigned by General Manager or
operation of yard
production-oriented environment, prefer automotive,
- Two years of supervisory experience in a
inventory management or warehouse experience
staff to meet company objectives
- Proven track record of hiring, training and managing
or warehouse experience
- At least 3 years of automotive, inventory management
- Ability to operate yard equipment required, loader
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced
required, two or four year degree preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- HS Diploma or GED with some college coursework
Copart Auto Auctions, founded in 1982, provides vehicle
suppliers, primarily insurance companies, with a full
range of services to process and sell salvage vehicles
through auctions, principally to licensed dismantlers,
rebuilders and used vehicle dealers. We have been one of
Forbes Magazine's 200 Best Small Businesses for nine
years running. Additionally, we are in the process of
creating the second generation of our proprietary online
auction software that will continue to revolutionize the
industry. Copart is a flexible and inventive $400
million company and currently operates 140 facilities in
the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. We
are listed on the NASDAQ with the symbol 'CPRT'. We
invite you to discover Copart . . . A Bid Above the Rest
. . . for company growth and career opportunity.
The best reasons to work at Copart:
- Stable company. In business 25 years.
- Business Week's Top 100 Small Companies list.
- Forbes Magazine's 200 Best Small Businesses last
Req. Code : Yard Supervisor - Yard 123
- Exciting Technology.
- Business casual dress.
- Nice people - great work environment!
Division/Department : Yard
% of Travel Required : None
What happens after cars are totaled in wrecks or natural disasters? How about stolen cars recovered after the insurance settlement? Perhaps...