The Yard Manager utilizes general labor and personal skills to maintain and improve TCR property.
Requirements & Skills
- Responsible for personal safety and safety of co-workers
- Shows commitment to TCR safety culture through personal behavior and willingness to influence others
- Manage laborers to accomplish set tasks Maintain and repair the buildings and grounds of Taylor Crane & Rigging
- Prepare and load trailers for Field Crews
- Greet and direct incoming visitors
- C atalog and report all of the equipment and general inventory located in the yard
- Observe and direct contractors to ensure that jobs are completed according to set standards
- Lawn Service
Working conditions vary day by day and requires both indoor and outdoor activities. Physically, should be strong and quick. The job often calls for a lot of lifting, climbing, and physical force. Need to be able to lift up to 100 pounds and lift/lower objects overhead safely.
- Knowledge of: Carpentry Plumbing Electrical Welding Painting Techniques
- Can Operate a forklift
- Can communicate clearly both verbally and in written formats
- Basic Customer Service skills
- Five (5) years' experience working in a related environment (Building maintenance, yard maintenance, handy man)
- At least 1 year experience rigging loads preferred
- High School Diploma
- CDL-A preferred but not required
- Must be willing to travel
- Must pass drug test, fit-for duty test and background check
- Yard Manager reports to Operations Manager.
- Field Supervisors assigned to the yard will be coordinated by the yard supervisor.
- Laborers assigned to specifically to yard maintenance report to the Yard Manager.
Software & Tools
- Physical with Back Examination Employment Verification Criminal Background Check with Felony and Misdemeanor Social Security Verification Credit Check
- Mas 90 / Sage 100
- Microsoft Office
- Internet Browser
- Microsoft Outlook
- Smart Phone
- Company Email
Taylor Crane & Rigging - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Taylor Crane & Rigging, Inc. is committed to providing our clients with the very best in service, equipment and personnel. With this...