We are looking for a "jack of all trades". Someone who has light welding, electrical knowledge, HVAC, plumbing, forklift experience, drywall, carpentry, and general maintenance skills. We provide a clean, safe work environment.
- Prefer 3 -5 years experience
- Have forklift certifications and some welding experience
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Passion for treating every customer as if they were your mother
- Gets great satisfaction from being able to “WOW" our customers and solve for their needs
- A great sense of humor, positive attitude and a little fun
- Exude warmth, energy and charisma
- Strives every day to provide “World Class" customer service
Mobile Mini is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
- Physical ability to perform manual labor with or without accomodations that include but are not limited to: Frequent lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying items up to 20 pounds with occassional daily handling of items between 21-40 pounds. Grip strength, frequent walking and ladder climbing as needed.
To be considered for employment with Mobile Mini, you
will need to apply online at http://www.mobilemini.com/careers/
for the position you are interested in. The Recruiting Department will review your qualifications and will contact you via email or phone if you are selected for an interview.