• Minimum 1 year culinary experience necessary.
• Serve Safe, Safety, Hazcom, Customer Service training class certifications required.
• Must attend all other company sponsored training seminars.
• Service daily hot lunch line to ensure compliance with menu, portioning, presentation and quality guidelines.
• Perform temperature checks during meal period to ensure food is being served hot. Log results in temperature manual.
• Follow sanitation requirements as prescribed by Board of Health.
• Assist in implementation and follow-up of sanitation cleaning schedule for all kitchen areas and equipment.
• Coordinate cooking, prepping, etc. of all items for meals.
• Must become proficient in recipe procedures and cooking techniques.
• Assist with production in all stations when applicable.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
Mon - Fri 7:00AM - 3:00PM
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...