Work with children and their families who have behavioral, mental, and emotional challenges. Education Requirements
- High school diploma or GED with the ability to work with difficult-to-manage youth. General Requirements
- Third shift experience preferred.
- Clean Driver's license.
- A reliable vehicle and the organization's minimum auto insurance coverage are also required.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with other professionals on behalf of youth and their families.
- Capacity to develop a professional orientation to child care.
- Able to relate to children with warmth and understanding, and have the ability to identify the needs and problems of children. Benefits
- View Sweetser's Benefits Package