- ·Work with multiple teams to conceptualize and develop strategies for youth work.
- ·Ensure regional and country plans are consistent with the GYP strategic and implementation plan, and support implementation of country-specific youth strategies.
- ·Support fundraising through project design, donor document writing and donor communication.
- ·Support development and adaptation of global tools and resources on youth strategies.
- ·Support the development of skills and capacity of global, regional and in-county staff to integrate youth into ongoing health systems and community outreach work.
- ·Support knowledge sharing activities to ensure cross-unit and organization-wide collaboration, including regional capacity strengthening efforts, specifically on youth work and youth integration.
- ·In coordination with other teams design, implement, monitor and evaluate youth-related activities projects focused on health systems and community outreach.
- ·Act as liaison between the Global Youth Program and the Global Communications team, including supporting integration of appropriate youth information and language in select publications, trainings, and materials.
- ·Responsible for the Youth intranet site.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience supporting international health and/or rights programs with a focus on young people’s SRHR;
- A master’s degree in public health, communications, community development, international studies or related field;
- Strong skills and experience in project design, management, and strategic planning;
- Technical expertise in health systems and community-level youth SRH projects;
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal English language communication skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as member of teams;
- Cross cultural/language skills preferred;
- Experience working in several Asian countries; and
- Ability to travel internationally 20% of the time.
The IPA is the industry body and professional institute for UK advertising, media and marketing communications agencies and was established...