The Youth Program Coordinator has the overall responsibility of planning and implementing activities for the youth attending the neighborhood center youth program.
This is a Full Time position, Monday through Friday, 35 hours per week.
- Supervise the youth attending the program.
- Plan, implement and participate in appropriate recreation, social and educational activities to met program objectives.
- Work closely with Respite Coordinator to integrate youth also participating in Respite program.
- Complete accurate and timely reports required by funding sources and agency.
- Serve as a professional role model for staff and participants.
- Maintain agency and regulatory standards and requirements.
- Maintain guidelines established by the funding sources and Catholic Charities policies and procedures.
HS Diploma with one year relevant experience. Associate’s Degree is preferred. Relevant experience with youth/teens. Leadership/Supervisory experience preferred.
Valid N.Y.S. Drivers License, N.Y.S. Child Abuse Registry clearance. Criminal Background Check.
Skills/Abilities: Knowledge of computer systems and computer operations. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
Working Conditions and Environment/Physical Demands: Mobility sufficient to drive to and participate in meetings at client’s homes and/or community facilities which may not meet Federal accessibility standards for disabled individuals
Catholic Charities of Onondaga County - 14 months ago