This new position is primarily responsible for the daily administrative duties as assigned by the YPP Manager. Will collaborate with and support the YPP Manager to develop, pilot, and roll-out the program throughout all FIRST programs and departments.
- Assists with the creation and integration of the YPP policies and procedures
- In partnership with other departments, assists in the design of training programs
- Assists in the design of screening processes
- Coordination with IntelliCorp to track and monitor volunteer criminal background checks
- Assists YPP Manager in the development of response protocols
- Shared responsibility with YPP Manager for incoming YPP inquiries
- Keeping YPP Manager apprised of all inquiries expediting appropriate elevation to YPP Manager as needed
- Oversee volunteers assigned to the department and assist YPP Manager with daily tasks given to volunteers
- Prepare correspondence and meeting materials as requested (agendas, letters, email communications)
- Document tracking to include, drafting, revising, record-keeping, archiving
- On an interim basis, will oversee the YPP department in manager’s absence
- Occasional travel
- Additional administrative tasks as assigned
This is not an exhaustive list of duties. Other duties may be assigned and required as needed to meet the department and organization goals.
- Degree and/or 2+ years’ experience in a same or similar role
- Proven ability to prioritize task with minimal supervision
- Must possess maturity, sound judgment, an understanding of the organization’s responsibility to the public and public expectations
- Able to maintain tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to adapt to new software systems essential
FIRST - 21 months ago
Accomplished inventor Dean Kamen founded FIRST® (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) in 1989 to inspire an...